Thursday, December 25, 2008

New year, New Plan

So, I didn't do bad at Christmas as far as the eating goes. On Christmas eve my family just has snack foods, lots of sweets. Honestly I had NO SWEETS! I know, shocker. But honestly, I ate 2 ham rolls, part of a chicken croissant (I shared with Sammy) and thats it. Today I ate a few sausage balls ( I know,,, bad) then at lunch ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatos and rolls. Yeah, yeah, lots of carbs. But I only ate part of Phillip's pecan pie. That's all I've had today, so I have to say, that is pretty good for me. I am such a sweets eater, so Christmas usually does me in!

I got the new Jillian Michaels's Wii Fit game. I am planning to use that and the regular Wii Fit as my exercise routine. My weight loss goal is going to be to lose 10 lbs in January. i will probably get a good start since I am camping down East for 3 days. In the middle of no where and very few places to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment