I'm back to the gym! I've been going 3 days a week now for 3 weeks. (ok, I missed Wednesday last week due to snow)I've been doing 20 minutes on the Eliptical and 20 on the bike. I can't do a whole lot until I build up my strength in my right leg. I've only lost 1.5 lbs. Not a ton but right now the most important thing is to get my stength level back up. I am hoping to lose weight by Spring Break since that is when we go to the beach and then I have a high school reunion in May. I would love to lost about 30 - 40 lbs, but that a lot for 3-4 months time. My biggest problem is when I even THINK about losing weight I am suddenly overcome with this huge hunger. I want to eat everything I can find! I don't eat a lot in one sitting, but rather snack through out the day and especially at night, which is far worse. If I could get my snacking under control I could lose some weight. It was fairly easy for me to give up sodas. Of course i replaced them with sweet tea and choclate milk. I have found though that I can drink Evian and alot of it. I am trying to drink more Evian than anything else.
I have not used my Wii Fit like I wanted to. I need to use it on my off gym days. It's just hard to actually do it. I need to get motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment