So, I did not get up early like I wanted and did not start my work out. Bad me.
I did however, weigh on the Wii and get my stats, which were not as bad as I expected. I haven't been on the Wii in 124 days (largely due to my knee injury) and I gained 1.1 lbs since then. So, thats not too bad. My goal right now is to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks. That will be extremely difficult with Christmas right around the corner, but you have to start somewhere. i think it will be more of a reminder when I want to over eat all those Christmas goodies that I have a goal. I would love to be down a size or two by summer. If I can give up soda, I can certainly eat better.
So, tomorrow is a given that I am not going to eat the healthiest, as we are having cake (Sam's buttercream...hhmmm) and then dinner at Asiana......I guess portion control will be something to remember. I hope to be too busy socializing to eat. :)
I will not be posting my actual weight, only the amount of weight I lose or gain. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment