I am tired of being fat. I am tired of being tired. I really want to be in shape...again. Well, I have a Wii and I have a Wii Fit, why am I not using it? It is because I am too busy and frankly just a little lazy. The best way to be able to lose weight is to be accountable, not just to myself but other people. So, I though if I blogged my journey through losing weight while using the Wii, perhaps I would be motivated to do it.
I would love to lose 50 lbs. That is my goal. Of course I can't just use the Wii and think that will fix it, I also have to change my diet. My diet is HORRIBLE. I don't eat vegetables at all and I occasionally eat fruit. Chicken is my friend. Chips and chocolate are my BFF's.....lol. I have conquered soda. I don't drink it. Unfortunately I have replaced it with sweet tea. So, another goal is to drink water all day everyday and eat better. Good luck to me!
I plan to get up at 5am and start a Wii Fit training of at least 30 minutes to start out. I also need to eat breakfast to get my metabolism started. It will be hard and I am sure I will have many set backs, but I am going to give it a try.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment