Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Almost
So this morning I thought really hard about getting out of my nice warm bed...I really did. I though about it off and on from the time my alarm went off at 5am until 5:45am when my husband asked if I was planning to be late for work. I weighed the options of possibly working out later in the day instead of 5am...I decided I was much more likely to do my Wii Fit work out then. However I later realized that more than likely I will NOT have time to work out on the Wii, as my husband's oldest son is in town and we will be spending time with him. What about tomorrow? Well, we will see. Maybe I will get up, maybe not. I fought the urge to eat junk food all day, and managed to only eat pizza for dinner and a small piece of pecan pie. I had one glass of sweet tea and drank mostly water. That has got to count for something, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment